Spring Return, Fail Safe Electric Actuator
- Output Torque: 45Nm to 500Nm.
- Open Time for 90 Degree: 7-27s(AC) / 8-24s(DC)
- Close Time for 90 Degree(Spring Return): 4-25s(AC) / 5-9(DC).
- Voltage: 12V-24V(DC) 24V-240V(AC).
- Weight: 25Kg to 110Kg.
- Ambient Temperature: -30 Deg Cel. to 70 Deg Cel.
- Duty Cycle: 25%.
- Function: Drive Open, Spring Return (Fail Safe)
- In compliance with NEMA 4X & NEMA 7.
- IP 67 Protection.
- Body: Powder Coated Aluminium.
- Options: Compartment heater, heater and thermostat, breather, light indication, two wire control, remote/off/local control panel.
Spring return electric actuator is a devices used to control the opening and closing of valves or other mechanisms. They are powered by electricity and incorporate a spring mechanism that provides fail-safe operation in the event of a power outage.
- Marine and Offshore
- Oil and Gas
- Power Generation
- Mining and Minerals
- Industrial Automation
- HVAC Systems
- Water and Wastewater Treatment
- Building Automation
Standards and Certifications
- IEC 60034
- ISO 5210
- ATEX Certification
- IECEx Certification
- CE Marked
- CSA Certification
Also check out Quarter Turn Electric Valve Actuator.