Motor Control Center (MCC) Panel
Capacity to feed larger loads.
- Enclosure types such as NEMA 1, NEMA 3R, NEMA 4, and NEMA 4X.
- IEEE C37.20.7 guidelines tested, also ABS certified for non-propulsion loads.
- 42 kA, 65 kA and 100 kA short circuit withstand
- IEEE519 clean power drives up to 500 hp.
- Meeting IP requirements like IP-42/52/54/55/65.
- Panelboards, transformers, SPDs, feeder breakers MCPs, fused switch disconnects.
- Fixed type, free standing, floor mounting.
- Type-tested busbar systems up to 6300 A.
- Full voltage non-reversing and full voltage reversing starters.
- Designed to meet climatic conditions.
MCC Panel or Motor Control Center Panel is a set of enclosed sections, primarily used for controlling, protecting, and distributing power to electric motors.
The panel typically includes motor starters with overload protection, contactors, soft starters, and other control devices like pushbuttons, indicator lights, relays, and VFDs if needed.
MCC panel can be customized to meet specific industrial and commercial requirements, including power distribution, conveyor systems, pumps, fans, compressors, and HVAC equipment. The panels are versatile and suitable for both indoor and outdoor use, offering a range of sizes, configurations, and voltages from low to high.
MCC panels provide an organized and centralized way of controlling and monitoring motor operation, reducing maintenance and downtime, improving energy efficiency, and enhancing worker safety. They are widely used in industries such as manufacturing, mining, oil and gas, water treatment, and transportation.
- Water treatment
- Oil and gas
- Renewable energy
Standards and Certifications
- NEMA ICS 18
- CE marked
- UL 845
- IEC certified
- CSA certified
- IS 8623
- IEC 60529