Power Control Center (PCC) Panel
- Capacity up to 1000A, fault level upto 50KA for 1s.
- Single to three-phase available.
- Busbar rating from 630A to 6300A or higher.
- Enclosure type IP 42, IP 54, and IP 65.
- Degree of protection ranging from IP 20 to IP 65.
- Different materials like sheet metal, stainless steel, power coated sheets.
- Modbus Protocol, RS485 for data communication.
- Available in different technical specifications.
- All necessary protections, meeting safety standards.
- High performance, sturdy with robust construction.
- Shock proof, corrosion resistant and dust free.
Power Control Center (PCC) panel is an electrical distribution panel used to distribute power to various electrical loads in industrial and commercial buildings. It is a type of switchgear that contains electrical components such as circuit breakers, busbars, and relays, which are used to control and protect electrical power systems.
The PCC panel is available in different sizes and configurations, it can be wall-mounted or floor-mounted, and can be designed to accommodate various numbers of circuit breakers, ranging from a few to several hundred.
Top manufacturers of power control center panel are Johns Electric, KRYPTON, ACCU Panels Energy and E-CUBE Energy .
- Industrial Plants.
- Chemical Industries.
- Mining and ball mills.
- Power Transmission & Distribution.
- Metal Industries.
- Oil Industries.
Standards and Certifications
- IEC 61439-1 & 2
- IS 8623
- UL 508A
- IEEE C37.20.1
- CE Marking
- CSA Certification
- CPRI Certified
Also check out APFC Panel – Automatic Power Factor Correction Panel, Motor Control Center (MCC) Panel, PLC Automation Panel, Starter Control Panel and Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) Panel.