Electric Actuated Ball Valves
Available in wide range of sizes and pressure ratings.
- Body Material: Brass, Steel, Stainless Steel, Plastic.
- Control Signal: 3-point, 2-point.
- Type: 2 way, 3 way.
- Connection Type: Socket weld, NPT female, tube compression, flange, inner thread cylindrical.
- Temperature Range: -20°C to 150°C
- Voltage (AC / DC): 20V to 240V.
- KV value: up to 1000 m3/h.
- Overload protection, position monitoring and emergency shut-off.
- Highly durable and reliable.
- Energy efficient with features like power-off return or low-power standby modes.
- Programmable and flexible.
- Rapid response and actuation speed.
Electric Actuated Ball Valves are a type of valve that are operated using an electric actuator, providing automated control of fluid flow. These valves use an electric motor or solenoid to drive the valve’s opening and closing mechanism.
- Power Plants
- Water and Wastewater Treatment
- Oil and Gas Industry
- Process Industries
- Industrial Automation
- Irrigation Systems
- HVAC Systems
Standards and Certifications
- ISO 17292
- ANSI/ASME B16.34
- IEC 60534
- UL 429
- CSA C22.2 No. 139