2-Way / 2-Position Gas, Water, Air Solenoid Valve
- Body Material: Brass, Stainless Steel.
- Function: 2 way – 2/2 Normally Closed
- Media: Air, Inert Gas, Water, Light Oil
- Voltage: 24V(DC), 110V-240V(AC).
- Wattage: 2W to 20W.
- Port Size / Type : NPT- 1/2″ to 3/8″.
- Min to Max Operating Pressure (Water): 25 to 1500Psi.
- Min to Max Operating Pressure (Air): 10 to 1500Psi.
- Min to Max Operating Pressure (Light Oil): 10 to 1500Psi.
- Coil Class: FB, F, HB, FT.
- Mountable in any position.
- Low power consumption.
- Fast response time.
- Wide range of fluid and gas compatibility.
- Corrosion resistant.
A 2-Way / 2-Position Solenoid Valve is a commonly used type of solenoid valve that controls the flow of fluid or gas in a binary manner. It has two ports, typically labeled as the inlet and the outlet. The valve has two positions: open and closed.
- Plumbing and Water Control
- HVAC Systems
- Pneumatic Systems
- Hydraulic Systems
- Industrial Automation
- Fuel and Gas Control
- Safety Systems
- Medical and Laboratory Equipment
Standards and Certifications
- CE Certified
- RoHS Standards
- UL Listed
- ISO Standards
Also check out 3-Way / 2-Position Solenoid Valve.