Advance, high efficiency Diesel Generators
Certifications - meets the requirement of relevant UL, NFPA, ISO, IEC, Mil Std., CE and CSA standards.
Complied with latest emission norms, ASME/ MoEF / CPCB, Acoustic Enclosure.
- With improved AVR technology and soft start function.
- Generators available form power rating as low as 5KVA to higher than 2500KVA.
- Stamford HC alternator frames.
- Brushless type, Screen protected, separately excited alternator conforming to IS/IEC 60034-1.
- Highly stable and reliable design with square engine.
- PT fuel system with Electronic Step Timing Control (ESTC) injectors which smoothly stabilise engine speed.
- SAE J1939 Interface to Full Authority Electronic (FAE) engines.
- Paralleling Control Functions: Digital frequency synchronization and voltage matching, Isochronous kW and kVAr load sharing controls, Droop kW and kVAr control, Sync check, Extended paralleling (Peak Shave/Base Load), Digital power transfer control (AMF), Load govern control, Load demand control.
- Hospital grade Silencer suitably optimised to meet stringent noise emission standards.
- Protective from genset over voltage, AVR over voltage, low frequency, over current.
- Integrated digital electronic voltage regulator.
- Digital Electronic Governing with temperature compensation.
- Engine Protection.
- Specially designed to meet stringent MoEF/ CPCB norms acoustic enclosure, having high quality noise absorbant and fire-retardant grade acoustic insulation material (Rockwool) complying to IS 8183.
- Real time monitoring of generator voltage, excitation voltage & secondary winding voltage with over load protection.
Diesel generators are a type of internal combustion engine that uses diesel fuel to generate electricity. Diesel generators are available in a range of sizes and power outputs, from small portable generators that can power a single appliance or tool, to large industrial generators that can provide power to an entire building or facility.
They are also available in different configurations, such as standby generators, which are designed to automatically turn on in case of a power outage, and prime power generators, which are designed to provide continuous power for extended periods of time.
Top manufacturers of diesel generators are Caterpillar Inc., Cummins Inc., Kohler Co., Mahindra Powerol, Mitsubishi. Other notable manufacturers of diesel generator include Himoinsa, PowerLink and Atlas Copco.
- Data Centers
- Water Treatment Plants
Standards and Certifications
- UL 2200
- CE Certified
- ISO 8528
- IS/IEC 60034-1
- IS 1460
- ISO 3046
- ISO 9001
Also check out Gas Generators.