Natural Gas Generator Sets
- Ability to run on natural gas as well as alternative gaseous fuels.(propane, biogas, landfill gas, or other gases as fuel)
- No of Phases – 1Ph/3Ph.
- Weight ranges from 700KG to 15000KG.
- Generators available form power rating as low as 500KVA to higher than 2300KVA.
- High efficiency.
- Air cooling and water cooling both types available.
- Environment friendly with fewer emissions, also low noise level.
- Highly durable, requires less maintenance.
Gas generators are a device that converts a fuel source, usually a hydrocarbon such as natural gas, propane, or gasoline, into a combustible gas mixture that can be used to power various types of equipment or machinery.
Gas generators comes in a wide range of sizes and power output capacities, from small portable units that can provide power for camping or outdoor activities, to large industrial generators that can provide power for entire buildings or facilities.
Top manufacturers of gas generators are Caterpillar Inc., Cummins Inc., KOHLER-SDMO, Aggreko. Other notable manufacturers of gas generator include Himoinsa, Briggs & Stratton, Kirloskar Oil Engines Limited and Atlas Copco.
- Backup power.
- Industrial power.
- Construction sites.
- Oil and gas Industry.
Standards and Certifications
- UL 2200
- ISO 8528
- CE Marked
- IEC 60034
Also check out Advance, high efficiency Diesel Generators.