Quarter Turn Electric Valve Actuator
Wide range of switching and signalling options.
- Handwheel for manual operation.
- Ambient Temperature: -20 Deg Cel. to 80 Deg Cel. (Humidity：30％ to 95％)
- Max. Output Torque: 80Nm to 1000Nm.
- Phases: Single and Three.
- Cycle Time: 9 to 120 sec/90° rotation.
- In compliance with NEMA 4X & NEMA 7.
- Motor: 110V-200V/50Hz-60Hz/1Ph, 380V-440V/50Hz-60Hz/3Ph.
- IP 67 Protection.
- Options: Adjustable mechanical stoppers, Heater and thermostat, Three position control, Light indication, Two wire control, Speed control, Power Off Break.
- Conduit entrance : Standard : 1/2″ PS
- Motor Insulation class F.
- High quality corrosion protection.
- Enclosure : Nylon, E.D, Epoxy coatings.
Quarter Turn Electric Actuator is a device used to automate the operation of valves or dampers that require a quarter turn movement (90 degrees) to open or close. It is specifically designed to provide precise and reliable control over the positioning of the valve or damper.
- Process Industries
- Water and Wastewater Treatment
- HVAC Systems
- Oil and Gas Industry
- Power Generation
- Chemical Processing
- Marine and Shipbuilding
Standards and Certifications
- CE Certification
- ATEX Certification
- NEMA Certification
- IECEx Certification
Also check out Spring Return, Fail Safe Electric Actuator.