Copper Bonded Earthing Rod, also known as copper-bonded grounding rods, are used in electrical grounding systems to provide a low-resistance path for the dissipation of electrical energy into the ground.
- Residential Buildings
- Commercial and Industrial Facilities
- Power Generation and Transmission
- Renewable Energy Installations
- Telecommunication Infrastructure
- Oil and Gas Industry
- Electrical Equipment and Machinery
- Data Centers and IT Facilities
Also check out Stainless Steel – SS Earthing Rod.