Ionization, Photoelectric Smoke Detectors
For homes, industrial plants, commercial and residential buildings.
- With wide operating voltage and low standby current.
- Detectors with battery for continuous operation, independent of power supply.
- Alarm sound level ranges from 85 dB to 120 dB.
- Removable detector cover and chamber.
- Automatic Sensitivity window verification function meets
outlined requirements in NFPA 72, Chapters 2 & 7 inspections, testing and maintenance.
- 2 or 4 wire base compatibility, also built in test switch.
- Advanced detection and communication protocol.
- Dual LED indication for 360° viewing angle.
- Smart features like CO detection, voice alarm, false alarm reduction and programmable sensitivity.
- Highly stable operation, RF/Transient protection.
Smoke detectors are essential safety devices designed to detect smoke and alert people to the presence of a fire. They work by constantly monitoring the air for smoke particles, and when smoke is detected, they emit a loud, piercing alarm to alert people in the building to evacuate.
There are different types of smoke detectors, including ionization smoke detectors, which detect small particles produced by fast-burning fires, and photoelectric smoke detectors, which detect larger particles produced by smoldering fires.
Top manufacturers of smoke detectors are Honeywell International Inc., Siemens, Hochiki America Corporation, Schneider Electric, Bosch and Emerson Electric Co.
- Residential buildings
- Commercial buildings
- Industrial settings
- Healthcare facilities
- Transportation systems
- Public spaces
Standards and Certifications
- UL 217
- FM Approved
- CE Marked
- IS 2175 – 1988
- IS 2189:1988
- IS 2175:1988
- IS 11360:1985
- VdS Approved
Also check out Rate of Rise, Fixed Temperature Heat Detectors and Toxic Gas Detector.