Diffuse Mode Sensor
- Detection Range: upto 3000mm.
- Connection Type: Fixed Cable (plug), Connector plug, Terminal compartment.
- Voltage: AC / DC.
- Output Type: NPN, PNP, Relays, N-MOSFET, NAMUR, Push-Pull.
- Type: Cylindrical, Cube.
- Housing Material: Plastic, Aluminium, Brass, Zinc.
- Light Type: Red, Blue, Infrared, Laser Diode.
- Wide temperature ranges from: -40 ~ 60°C.
- Wide range of mounting options
- LED indicators for 360° visibility.
- Protection: IP65 to IP69.
- High detection range.
- Easy to use.
- Not sensitive to ambient light.
Diffuse mode sensor, also known as proximity sensors or presence sensors, are devices that detect the presence or absence of an object without physical contact. These sensors operate based on the principle of reflecting or emitting light and measuring the intensity of the reflected or received light.
- Industrial Automation
- Packaging and Material Handling
- Automotive Industry
- Security Systems
- Presence Detection
Standards and Certifications
- IEC 60947-5-2
- UL Listed
- CE Marked
- CSA Certification
- CCC Certification