ATEX, CCC Certified – Inductive Proximity Sensor
In compliance with IECEx, CSA standards.
- Detection Range: 1mm ~ 110mm.
- Connection: 2-wire, 3-wire, 4-wire.
- Voltage: AC / DC.
- Output Type: NPN, PNP, Two-wire, IO link, Relays, Analog / Digital, AS Interface, etc.
- Switching: Normally open, Normally closed, Change over contact, Complementary.
- Frequency Range: 300Hz ~ 12000Hz.
- Cable Length: upto 10m.
- Cable Sheath: PVC, PUR, etc.
- Housing Material: Brass coated, Plastic, Stainless Steel, Steel, etc.
- Installation: Flush / Non-flush.
- Protection: IP65 to IP69.
- Wide temperature ranges from: -50 ~ 120°C.
- Connection Type: Fixed Cable (plug), Connector plug, etc.
- Type: Cylindrical, Cube, Slot, Ring, Double Sensor, ect.
Inductive proximity sensor is a electronic device used to detect the presence or absence of metallic objects without physical contact. They rely on the principle of electromagnetic induction to sense the target object.
- Object Detection
- Position Sensing
- Machine Automation and Robotics
- Assembly and Quality Control
- Conveyor Systems
- Automotive Industry
- Security Systems
Standards and Certifications
- IEC 60947-5-2
- UL 508
- CSA C22.2 No. 14
- EN 60947-5-2
- CE Marked
- FCC Certification
- CCC Certification
Also check out ATEX, CCC Certified – Capacitive Proximity Sensor.