Multi Spectrum Infrared Hydrogen Flame Detector
- Approval: FM (US) 3260, ATEX.
- Mounting: Stainless Steel(SS) 316.
- Ambient Temperature (Operating & Storage): -76 °F to +185 °F (-60 °C to +85 °C).
- Communication & Output: analog 4-20mA, relay contacts, Modbus, and RS485
- Detection range: 0- 60 meter ( 0 – 200 ft).
- Power Supply: 24VDC.
- Output: 0-20mA.
- High speed response time.
- False alarm immunity.
- IP67 Protection.
- Resistant to corrosion.
- Continuous reliable operation.
A multi-spectrum infrared hydrogen flame detector is a specialized type of flame detector that is specifically designed to detect the presence of hydrogen flames. Hydrogen flames have unique characteristics and emit infrared radiation at specific wavelengths, and these detectors are engineered to be highly sensitive to those wavelengths.
- Hydrogen Fuel Cell Facilities
- Hydrogen Manufacturing Plants
- Research Laboratories
- Hydrogen Storage and Distribution Facilities
- Chemical and Petrochemical Industry
- Aerospace and Defense
- Energy Storage Facilities
- Power Generation
Standards and Certifications
- UL 268
- CSA Certified
- ATEX Certified
- IECEx Certification
- CE Marked
- FM Approved