Treated Fresh Air Unit (TFA)
- IE2 / IE3, TEFC, IP55 degree of protection, Class F insulated VFD compatible electric motors.
- Refrigerant available R22, R410a, R407c, R134a & R404a.
- AHRI-certified cooling in accordance with AHRI 410-91.
- MERV 8, MERV 9, MERV 13, MERV 14, MERV 15 & MERV 17 filters.
- High-efficiency backward curved Centrifugal Fans, tested and certified by AMCA in accordance with AMCA 210 for air performance and AMCA 300 for sound performance.
- Capacities: 1000-100,000 CFM
- Energy efficient & low maintenance direct driven fans.
- Reduces load using IEC technology.
- Options of variable speed drives and PLC based control systems.
- Pre-cooling & re-heating.
Treated fresh air (TFA) HVAC systems are designed to supply outdoor air to a building while simultaneously conditioning and filtering it to maintain indoor air quality (IAQ). The system consists of several components that work together to supply clean and comfortable air to the building occupants.
Here are some of the key components of a TFA HVAC system:
- Outdoor air intake.
- Heating and cooling coils.
- Humidifier and dehumidifier.
- Heat recovery ventilator (HRV).
Top manufacturers of Treated Fresh Air Unit (TFA) are Carrier, Bryair, Casilica and ZECO AIRCON.
- Hospitals and healthcare facilities.
- Laboratories and clean rooms.
- Schools and universities.
- Commercial office buildings.
- Manufacturing facilities.
- Data centers.
Standards and Certifications
- ASHRAE/ISHRAE standard
- ANSI/ASHRAE/IES standard 202
Also check out Compact, High Efficiency Air Handling Unit (AHU).