Spray Tower Scrubber
- Air Flow: up to 60,000 CFM.
- Temperature: 4 – 370 °C.
- No risk of blockage in the wash section.
- Best in handling when gas flow fluctuates.
- Dust, gaseous particles are also removed.
- Captures particulate matter of size 2 microns and large particulates.
- Efficiency up to 95 %
- Simple performance, less space requirement and easy maintenance.
- Available in different construction materials.
- Low pressure drops.
- Highly reliable and efficient.
A spray tower scrubber, also known as a spray chamber or spray scrubber, is an air pollution control device used to remove pollutants from industrial exhaust gases. It is a type of wet scrubber that utilizes a spray of liquid, usually water or a chemical solution, to capture and neutralize or remove contaminants from the gas stream.
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Chemical industries
- Steel making
- Fertilizer production
- Glass industry
- Food Manufacturing
Standards and Certifications
- EPA Standards
- ISO 9096
- EN 13725
- OSHA Standards