Venturi Wet Scrubber
Best for particulate removal.
- Vertical and horizontal scroll outlet both types are available.
- Collects fine particulate, including particulate under 1 micron and particulate that is sticky or high in moisture.
- High absorption efficiency for gases and vapors.
- Construction materials such as Inconel, Hastelloy, 317L.
- Slurry with high solids can be recycled.
- Collection efficiency is up to 98%.
- Maximize collection efficiency while minimizing operating and maintenance costs.
- Best performance even at high temperatures.
- Low space requirements.
- Can be provided with an adjustable throat for optimizing efficiency.
- Environmentally friendly, in compliance with regulations.
Venturi scrubber, also known as a venturi scrubber or simply a scrubber, is an air pollution control device used to remove particulate matter and pollutants from industrial exhaust gas streams. It is commonly used in various industries such as power plants, chemical plants, and metal processing facilities.
Top manufacturers of venturi scrubbers are Camfil, SLY and Naderman Mikropul.
- Chemical manufacturing.
- Metal processing.
- Power generation.
- Food processing.
- Pharmaceutical manufacturing.
- Paint booths.
Standards and Certifications
- ASHRAE/ISHRAE Standards
- ISO 9001
- CE Marked
- UL Certified
- OSHA Approved
- ANSI 169
Also check out Dry Scrubber, Packed Tower Wet Scrubber and Spray Tower Wet Scrubber.