Steel, Aluminium Backdraft Dampers
Certified- AMCA Air Leakage and Air Performance
- Pressure up to 8in wg.
- Frames steel and aluminium both types available.
- Sizes: 8″ to 16″ for gravity operated, 4″ to 8″ for spring loaded backdraft dampers.
- Velocity up to 3500 fpm.
- Temperature up to 200°F.
- Fire resistant non-combustible coating.
- Corrosion resistant.
- Ability to handle large air flows
- Simple installation in any position.
Backdraft dampers, also known as gravity dampers or one-way airflow dampers, are devices used to prevent the reverse flow of air in ventilation systems. They are designed to allow airflow in one direction while blocking or significantly reducing airflow in the opposite direction.
Top manufacturers of backdraft dampers are Greenheck, Johnson Controls and RUSKIN.
- HVAC Systems
- Exhaust Systems
- Dryer Ventilation
- Industrial Processes
- Laboratory Exhaust
- Commercial Buildings
- Energy Recovery Systems
Standards and Certifications
- ASHRAE Standard 62.1
- UL 555
- EN 1751
- IMC Standards
Also check out Barometric/Draft Dampers.