Rate of Rise, Fixed Temperature Heat Detectors
For all types of fire and safety alarm applications.
- Fixed temp and combination fixed- temp/rate-of-rise
135°F or 194°F ratings.
- Measure temperature from -40°C to +85°C range, and up to +200°C for short periods.
- Communication protocol IEC 60870-5-104 via LAN interface.
- RS 232 interface, RS 485 and ethernet for LIST network and data communication with optional MODBUS TCP or IEC 60870-5-104.
- Mounting flexibility with screw terminals.
- Positive alarm indication – for fixed temperature element.
- Intelligent fire detector with decentralized intelligence.
- Automatic function self-test, CPU failure mode, alarm and operating data memory, alarm indicator, soft-addressing and operating indication.
- Interfaces seamlessly with a wide range of panels.
- Attractive new design for fast and easy installation.
- LEDs for 360° viewing.
- Low profile design.
Heat detectors are a type of fire detection device that detects changes in temperature and triggers an alarm when the temperature reaches a predetermined threshold.
Heat detectors are designed to detect heat and can be used in areas where smoke detectors may be prone to false alarms, such as in kitchens or other areas with high levels of cooking activity.
Heat detectors can be classified into two main categories: fixed temperature detectors and rate-of-rise detectors.
Top manufacturers of heat detectors are Honeywell, Siemens, Schneider Electric and Bosch.
- Boiler rooms
- Industrial facilities
- Elevator shafts
Standards and Certifications
- UL 521
- ISO 7240
- CE Marked
- CSA Certified
- ULC Listed
Also check out Ionization, Photoelectric Smoke Detectors and Toxic Gas Detector.