Telehandler / Telescopic Handler / Rough Terrain Forklift
- Lift Capacity: up to 13000 KG
- Lift Height: up to 80ft
- Engine Power: 50-110KW
- Reach: 10-50 feet.
- Attachments: forks, buckets, grapples, and winches.
- High load capacity and flexibility.
- On road and off road driving capability.
- Capable of working on rough terrain.
Telehandler, also known as a telescopic handler or a rough terrain forklift, is a type of heavy equipment designed to lift, move, and place materials in a variety of construction, industrial, and agricultural applications. It is similar to a forklift, but it has a telescopic boom that can extend upward and forward, allowing it to reach greater heights and distances than a traditional forklift.
The telehandler can be equipped with a variety of attachments, such as pallet forks, buckets, lifting hooks, and winches, making it a versatile machine for a wide range of applications.
Top manufacturers of telehandler are CAT, Bobcat, JCB, JLG, Snorkel and XCMG.
- Manufacturing and Warehousing.
Standards and Certifications
- ANSI standards
- ISO standards
- OSHA standards
- CE marked
- Operator certification
- Manufacturer certification
- Rigging certification