High Efficiency Air Cooled Chillers
ASHRAE 90.1 compliant / AHRI certified.
- Capacity Range from 10 to 500 tons.
- Operating range from -20 F to 125°F.
- Stainless Steel/Copper braze plate.
- Energy Efficiency Rating (EER): IPLV: 13-21 (high-efficiency)
- Intermediate discharge valves on scroll compressor.
- PLC controlled with self-diagnostics, WIFI/LAN/LTE connectivity for predictive maintenance.
- Improved efficiency and reduced sound.
- Ideal for mission critical applications.
- Variable speed fans meets IEEE-519 requirements
- Compact efficiency, easy maintenance and repair
An air-cooled chiller is a type of refrigeration system used to remove heat from a process or an environment by transferring it to the ambient air. Unlike water-cooled chillers that use water as a coolant, air-cooled chillers rely on air as the cooling medium.
Air-cooled chillers are commonly used in applications such as commercial buildings, data centers, industrial processes, and HVAC systems where a reliable and efficient cooling solution is required.
Top manufacturers of air cooled chillers are Daikin, Trane, SENHO and TopChiller.
- Commercial Buildings.
- Industrial Processes.
- Power Generation.
- Medical Facilities.
- Sporting Venues.
- Data Centers.
- Process Cooling.
Standards and Certifications
- ASHRAE/ISHRAE Standards
- AHRI Standards
- ISO 5149
- UL Listed
Also check out Industrial Water Cooled Chillers.