Swirl diffuser is a HVAC component for efficient air distribution in indoor spaces. Diffuser creates swirling, rotational airflow pattern, improving room air mixing and enhancing conditioned air mixing.
On basis of design of construction swirl diffusers can be divided in two types:
- Circular swirl diffuser creates rotational motion in air, improving mixing and distribution of conditioned air in a room, enhancing air circulation.
- Square swirl diffuser (SSD) creates swirling or rotational motion in air, ensuring effective mixing and distribution of conditioned air in a room.
Swirl diffusers are manually adjustable. It can adjust the direction of the current to adapt to any change of the pattern of the building. Circular and square ceiling swirl diffusers for high volume flow rates at low sound power levels and low differential pressure
- For supply and extract air
- Horizontal or vertical duct connection
- Rapid reduction in temperature
- Discharge direction can be adjusted manually or with an actuator
- For variable and constant volume flows
- Commercial Buildings
- Airports and Transportation Hubs
- Hospitals and Healthcare Facilities
- Hotels and Hospitality
- Industrial Facilities
- Restaurants and Cafes
Also check out Jet Nozzle Diffuser and Linear Slot Diffusers.