- Net Power: 200 KW to 1000 KW.
- Bucket capacity: 8 m3 to 40 m3
- Operating weight: 20000 KG to 200,000 KG.
- Maximum lift capacity: upto 60,000 pounds (27,200 kilograms) for large machines.
- Travel speed: 5 to 25 miles per hour.
- Turning radius: 10 to 30 feet (3 to 9 meters).
- Dump height: 6 feet (2 meters) for small machines to over 20 feet (6 meters) for large machines.
- Excellent fuel efficiency.
- CEV/Trem stage VI emission standards.
- Highly reliable and durable.
- Fully comfortable operator cab.
A Wheel Loader is a heavy equipment machine used primarily in construction, mining, and agricultural industries. It is designed to move materials such as earth, sand, gravel, and other bulk materials from one location to another.
Wheel loaders come in a variety of sizes and configurations, ranging from small compact machines that are used for landscaping and light construction to large, heavy-duty machines that are used in mining and quarry operations.
In addition to their primary function of moving materials, wheel loaders can also be equipped with various attachments, such as snowplows, forks, and brooms, to perform other tasks.
Top manufacturers of track loader are JCB, Caterpillar, Volvo Construction Equipment, John Deere and Hitachi Construction Machinery and Komatsu.
- Mining and quarrying.
- Waste management.
Standards and Certifications
- Emissions standards
- Noise standards
- Electrical safety standard
- Performance standard
- ISO certification
- CE certification
- EPA certification
- ANSI certification
- UL certification
Also check out Backhoe Loader, Skid Steer Loader and Track Loader.