W Beam Crash Barriers
- Beam Dimensions: 311 and 432 mm in width and 2.74 to 3.81 mm in thickness.
- Post Spacing: 1.5 to 3 meters.
- Length:4 to 12 meters, or custom lengths may be fabricated to fit the specific roadway configuration.
- Impact Rating: Tested and certified to meet international safety standards, such as EN 1317, NCHRP 350, or MASH.
- Accessories: Reflectors, delineators, and end treatments, to improve visibility and safety.
- High strength and durability.
- Corrosion resistant, cost-effective.
- Versatile, easy installation and maintenance.
W Beam crash barriers made of mild steel are a common type of road safety barrier used in many countries around the world. Mild steel is a type of carbon steel that contains a relatively low percentage of carbon, typically around 0.05-0.25%. Mild steel is known for its strength, durability, and versatility, making it a popular choice for many applications.
Mild steel W-beam barriers can be designed to meet a variety of impact requirements, depending on the specific needs of the project. They are typically tested and certified to meet international safety standards, such as EN 1317, NCHRP 350, or MASH.
Top manufacturers of mild steel are Tata, SAIL, JSW and JSPL.
- Highways and Freeways.
- Construction Zones.
- Parking Lots.
- Industrial and Commercial Sites.
Standards and Certifications
- EN 1317
- CE Marking
- ISO 9001
- ISO 14001
- ISO 45001
Also check out Thrie Beam Crash Barriers.