VRF AC Systems
- Real time refrigerant amount monitoring.
- Indoor units: 2 to 64.
- High system efficiency IPLV more than 7.
- Refrigerant type: R410A, R32, and R290.
- Outdoor units: 10HP to 110HP.
- Noise levels 50 dB or lower, also night silent mode operation.
- Multi-mode operation selection availability.
- Greater heat exchange efficiency.
- Wide range of outdoor and indoor units.
- Auto dust cleaning option for outdoor units.
- Easy installation and maintenance.
- Improved air quality with advanced air filtration technology.
VRF stands for Variable Refrigerant Flow, which refers to a type of air conditioning system that provides individualized control of the refrigerant flow to multiple indoor units (such as air handlers or fan coil units) from a single outdoor unit. VRF AC systems are known for their flexibility, energy efficiency, and zoning capabilities.
Top manufacturers of VRF AC systems are Daikin, LG, Carrier, Blue Star and Hitachi.
- Historical buildings.
Standards and Certifications
- ASHRAE Standard 15
- ASHRAE Standard 90.1
- UL Standards
- AHRI Certified
- ISHRAE Standards