Uninterrupted Power supply (UPS) – Online, Line Interactive
For machine operations, critical system, IT infrastructures, datacenters.
- Capacity from 1 KVA to 3600 KVA.
- Single unit configuration up to 3.6 MW.
- Compact design and improved Performance.
- Extraordinary conversion efficiency upto 97%.
- Compliant with the CEI EN 50171 standard, conforming to Central Power Supply System (CPSS).
- Configurable Single and three phase output.
- Reducing both the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) and the environmental impact.
- Integrated parallel capability up to 4 units.
- Up to four battery strings, further optimizing integrated autonomy.
- Input current total harmonic distortion correction (THDi) < 3%.
- Building Management System (BMS) compatible.
- Bypass voltage tolerance.
- Event analysis, waveform capturing and harmonic spectrum analyses highlight external phenomena.
- Data logging (efficiency, uptime, PUE), maintain control of physical space and efficiently track data.
- Inverter Overload Capacity: 110% continuous, 125% for 10mins, 150% for 1min.
- Input power factor at full load upto 0.99.
- General and safety requirements for UPS EN/IEC/AS 62040-1.
- EMC requirements for UPS EN/IEC/AS 62040-2.
- UPS classification according to CEI EN 62040-3 VFI-SS-111.
UPS stands for Uninterruptible Power Supply. It is an electrical device that provides backup power to connected equipment or systems in the event of a power outage or disruption. These systems are designed to supply power instantaneously and seamlessly, preventing data loss, equipment damage, or service interruption. They act as a bridge between the main power source and the connected devices, ensuring continuous power supply and protecting critical equipment from voltage fluctuations, surges, and other power-related issues.
Critical systems that sustain business operations can’t go down, even for fraction of seconds. We offer you high efficiency, intelligent UPS system, improving uptime with a full range of innovative uninterruptible power supplies (UPS) and future-proof, integrated UPS systems, that will cover the backup power needs of machines and IT infrastructure, from small computer rooms at the network edge to enterprise and hyperscale data centers, critical machine operations.
We offer Standby UPS System, Online UPS System and Line-interactive UPS System.
Top manufacturers of UPS are Emerson, Fuji, Vertiv, Microtek, APC, Numeric, Eaton, ABB, Hitachi, Luminous, BPE, Alfa, Prostar, and Delta.
- Data Centers
- Hospitals and Healthcare Facilities
- Banking and Finance
- Industrial Applications
- Education Institutions
- Retail and E-commerce
- Commercial Buildings
Standards and Certifications
- IEC 62040
- UL 1778
- EN 62040
- Energy Star Certification