- Engine Power: 100 to 600 horsepower (75 to 450 kW).
- Blade Width: 8 to 24 feet (2.4 to 7.3 meters).
- Operating Weight: 12,000 to 160,000 pounds (5,400 to 72,500 kg).
- Turning Radius: 15 to 40 feet (4.6 to 12.2 meters).
- Maximum Speed: 20 to 30 miles per hour (32 to 48 km/h).
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 40 to 250 gallons (150 to 950 liters).
- Tire Size: 13.00×24 to 17.5×25.
- Hydraulic System: 20 to 60 gallons (76 to 227 liters) per minute.
- Cost effective, easy to operate, increased safety.
Motor grader, also known as a road grader or a grader, is a heavy-duty construction machine that is used to level and smooth surfaces of the earth. It is typically used in the construction and maintenance of roads, airports, and other large areas of land.
Motor graders are powered by diesel engines, which provide the necessary power and torque to operate the machine’s various functions. They also have a range of features and attachments that can be added or removed, depending on the specific needs of the job.
Top manufacturers of motor grader are CAT, Komatsu, CASE, Hyundai and LeeBoy.
- Road Construction.
- Land Leveling.
- Airport Construction.
- Snow Removal.
- Construction of Dams and Canals.
Standards and Certifications
- EPA emissions standards
- ANSI safety standards
- OSHA regulations
- CE marking
- ANSI safety certification