arNozzle Jet Diffuser – aluminum, high flow through
surface or duct-mounted aluminum eyeball-type nozzle diffusers
We offer high quality, efficient powder coated aluminum Jet nozzles diffuser for air distribution system.
Jet Nozzles are adjustable through ± 30 degree from its centre‐line axis and rotated 360 degree. Thus provide universal directional throw. These Jet nozzle diffuser can optionally fitted with aperture damper for volume control.
These are used for preference where the supply air from the diffuser has to travel a distant occupied zone. For example, in large rooms (halls, assembly rooms etc.), where distribution of air via ceiling diffusers is not possible or not practical. Here jet nozzles are arranged in the side wall areas. When the temperature difference between the supply air and the room air changes, the supply air stream is deflected upwards (warm air) or downwards (cold air). External factors like local convection effect / draught can affect supply air flow direction.
Long throw jet nozzles provide optimum performance for air supply within large spaces such as in Connection Centre, Airport Terminals, Indoor Stadiums, Television and Movie Studios & Auditoriums. The nozzles are located within walls, Bulk Heads of columns to optimize supply air distribution. Due to very low sound level, diffuser are perfect for concert halls, theaters, TV studios.
Type of Diffuser:
- Nozzle Diffusers
- Jet Nozzle Diffusers
- Wall Diffusers
- Displacement Diffusers
- Floor Diffusers
- Exhaust Diffusers
- Plenum Boxes
- Clean Room Diffusers
- Designed to handle large air capacity requirements and provide concentrated long throws
- Adjustable round nozzles within mounting rings up to 38 degrees
- Duct or hard surface mountable
- Optional aperture volume damper accessible on face of nozzle
- Long throw pattern with low velocity reduction
- Auto-balancing of the duct work due to units high pressure drop
- Directional air pattern; maximum deflection angle of 30° in all directions
- Circular duct connection with rubber gasket
- Corrosion resistant aluminum material