High Volume, Low Speed (HVLS) Fans
large diameter, high efficiency, oil less motor, with inverter technology
We offer high quality, high efficiency HVLS Fans (high volume low speed) with various diameter, RPM, number of blades, suitable for large area ventilation and air-conditioning.
A high-volume low-speed fan is a type of mechanical fan greater than 7 feet in diameter. HVLS fans are generally ceiling fans although some are pole mounted. HVLS fans move slowly and distribute large amounts of air at low rotational speed– hence the name “high volume, low speed.”
Type of HVLS Fans:
- HVLS Pole Fans:
- with 5 or 6 blades
- three phase power supply
- mounted on pole to ventilate bigger area
- approx ventilation cover areas 2500 sq ft to 20,000 sq ft
- HVLS Pivot Fan
- Single or three power supply
- Number of Blades: 6, 8
- Ventilation coverage area: 190 sq mtr
- Mobile HVLS Fans
- For temporary air ventilation requirement
- 1 Phase, 3 Phase power supply
- Number of Blades: 5
- BLDC Gearless DC PMSAC HVLS Fan
- Low cost for investment, installation and maintenance than traditional cooling methods.
- Low energy consumption for heating.
- Provide Eco-friendly and economic solutions.
- Assist in the removal of contaminant and heat.
- Reduce condensation on floors and equipment’s.
- Supply winter destratification and summer cooling.
- Long Life
- Silent operation with high efficiency
- Low power consumption
- Low sound as low as 35dB
- High efficiency motor with inverter to have efficiency upto 95%
- Oil less motor, to have pollution less operation
- Size: 10 ft, 12 ft, 14 ft, 16 ft, 18 ft, 20 ft, 22 ft, 24 ft
- Slow RPM: 55 ~ 160 RPM
- Torque: 50 Nm ~ 170 Nm
Factor impacting Cost:
- Number of airfoils
- Manufacturer warranty
- Remote control functionality
- Distribution centers
- Processing facilities
- Large restaurants and bars
- Public transit lobbies
- Airport, Railway Stations
- Auditorium, Cafe