Heavy Duty Industrial Exhaust Fans
Low noise fans for all kind of exhaust applications.
- Smooth running with double ball bearing.
- Various sweeps and rpm options available.
- Continuous air delivery ranges from 1100 to 9400 m3/hr with speed upto 2300 rpm.
- Available in 300 mm, 380 mm, 450 mm and 600 mm Sweep.
- IP54 Protection, Class F insulation 50hz 3 phase high performance motor.
- High performance, heavy duty energy efficient motors.
- Extremely quiet operation, draws away smoke, dust, dampness and allowing fresh air in environment.
- Dynamically balanced blade for smooth working.
- Variable Speed Control.
- Rust proof paint, galvanized steel body.
Exhaust fans are mechanical devices used to remove stale air, odors, moisture, and pollutants from an enclosed space. They work by creating a flow of air, typically from an interior space to the outdoors, to improve ventilation and maintain a fresh and healthy environment.
There are various types of exhaust fans available, designed to suit different applications:
- Ceiling or Wall-Mounted Fans
- Inline Fans
- Roof-Mounted Fans
- Ducted Exhaust Fans
They can also be used in commercial and industrial settings to provide ventilation for manufacturing processes, storage areas, and other applications.
Top manufacturers of exhaust fans are Greenheck, Kruger Ventilation, Systemair, Thermotek and Venco.
- Laundry Rooms
- Commercial Spaces
- Industrial Applications
Standards and Certifications
- AMCA Air and Sound Performance
- Applus Fire Safety certified
- CE certified
- UL listed
- IS: 2312-1967
Also check out AMCA Axial Fans with Metal, Plastic Blades, AMCA, UL Certified Jet Impulse Fans, Cabinet Inline Fans and Circular Inline Duct Fans.