Heavy Duty Backhoe Loader
- Operating weight: 3,175 to 9,071 kg.
- Engine power: 50 to 110 horsepower (37 to 82 kW).
- Loader bucket capacity: 0.61 to 1.68 m3.
- Backhoe digging depth: 3.6 to 5.5 m.
- Loader lift capacity: 907 to 2,268 kg.
- Reach: 4.6 to 6.1 m.
- Operating speed: 4.8 to 8 km/h.
- Fuel tank capacity: 76 to 189 L.
- Hydraulic system pressure: 17,237 to 24,133 kPa.
- Transport height: 2.4 to 3.7 m.
- Front loader, backhoe attachment.
- High torque and efficiency.
- Exceptional Durability and Reliability.
- ROPS and FOPS safety features.
- Hydraulic controls.
- Quick coupler, extendable dipper, auxiliary hydraulics
Backhoe loader is a type of heavy equipment used in construction, landscaping, and agricultural applications. It consists of a tractor-like unit with a front-mounted loader and a backhoe attachment at the rear.
Backhoe loaders are highly versatile and can be used for a wide range of tasks, including excavation, demolition, trenching, paving, and landscaping.
They are popular due to their compact size, which allows them to maneuver in tight spaces and perform tasks in areas that larger equipment cannot access.
- Material handling.
- Snow removal.
Standards and Certifications
- ANSI/SAIA A92.7
- ISO 3471
- ISO 10263-4
- OSHA regulations
- CE marked
- EPA emissions standards
- TUV certification
- UL certification
- EPA engine certification