Drum / Barrel Pumps
- RPM upto 5000
- Single phase, 50/60 Hz
- Motor types are 110 ~ 250 VAC powered, continuous duty, totally-enclosed, fan-cooled (TEFC) motors; and air driven motors.
- Media / Fluids: Fuels, Highly flammable media, Solvents, Petroleum products
- Materials outer tube: Stainless steel
- Reduction of cleaning and waste disposal costs
- Less residual amount left in different drums
- Optimal use of fluids
- Light weight, portable
- Standard O Rings: Nitrile, EPDM, FKM
- Single Mechanical Seal
- Flow rates up to 50 litres/min
- High viscosity fluid transfer
- Easy to install, user friendly operation
Drum pumps are specialized tools used to transfer liquids from drums or barrels. These pumps are designed to make it easier and more efficient to dispense various types of liquids, such as chemicals, oils, lubricants, solvents, and even food products, from large containers like drums or barrels. Drum pump is highly efficient, no loss of medium when taking the pump from drum to drum. Driven by high efficiency TEFC / Air driven motors.
Types of Drum Pumps:
- Rotary Drum Pump: This type of pump feature a hand-crank or electric motor mechanism to rotate an impeller or rotor within the drum. This rotation creates suction, allowing the liquid to be drawn up and out of the drum.
- Lever Action Drum Pump: These pumps are manually operated, utilizing a lever mechanism to pump liquids from the drum.
- Electric Drum Pump: Powered by electricity, this pump is efficient for high-volume liquid transfer and are often used in industrial settings.
- Air-Operated Drum Pump: These pumps rely on compressed air to generate suction and transfer liquids, making them suitable for use with flammable or volatile substances.
- Chemical Industry
- Oil and Lubricant Handling
- Food and Beverage Industry
- Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare
- Printing Industry
- Water Treatment