Circular Inline Duct Fans
For ventilation of areas requiring dry space and clean air.
- AMCA (Air Movement and Control Association) certified for air performance and sound levels.
- Available sizes from 100mm to 315mm diameter.
- Airflow of over 310 m3/hr with static pressure up to 300 Pa.
- Both AC and DC motor inline fans are available.
- Easy installation, compact design and low noise level.
- Low maintenance, no rusting, no dust accumulation.
- Highly efficient airflow.
- Energy saving
Circular inline fans can be used in a variety of HVAC applications, including commercial and industrial ventilation, air conditioning, and heating systems.
They are particularly well-suited for use in situations where space is limited, since they can be installed within the ductwork and do not require a lot of room for installation.
Top manufacturers of circular inline duct fans are Fanair, Greenheck, Kruger Ventilation, Systemair, Ziehl-Abegg and Nicotra.
- Industrial processes
- Clean rooms
- Data centers
Standards and Certifications
- AMCA certified
- UL listed
- CE marking
Also check out AMCA Axial Fans with Metal/Plastic Blades, AMCA, UL Certified Jet Impulse Fans, Cabinet Inline Fans and Industrial and Domestic Heavy Duty Exhaust Fans.