Inline centrifugal fans are designed to be installed in a cabinet or enclosure in an HVAC system. Additionally they are used for ventilation or air circulation in a confined space where a standard fan will not fit or is not suitable. However, direct-drive, belt-drive inline centrifugal fans are also commonly used in square ducts as clean air boosters in supply and return air systems where it is impractical to install conventional blowers.
Inline fans are cabinet-type fans, divided into two types based on cabinet design:
- Insulated Inline Fans: Insulated inline fans circulate air, minimize heat transfer, and provide insulation for efficient ventilation.
- Square Inline Fans: Square inline centrifugal units have efficient, non-overloading, backward inclined impellers. Also all impellers are statically and dynamically balanced.
These compact inline fans are the ideal selection for indoor clean air applications including intake, exhaust, return or make-up air systems where space is a prime consideration. Additionally they can be easily serviced through the side access panels without removing duct connections.
The straight through radial exhaust fan is compact and very easy to install. Also, cope with high pressure and long duct runs, whilst still operating at low noise levels.
We are supplier of Centrifugal Square Inline Fans, Circular Inline Fans, Centrifugal Insulated Inline Fans, Inline Fans, Cabinet Type Inline Fans, Radial Inline Fans in India.
Inline Fans Applications
- Server rooms and data centers.
- Commercial kitchens.
- Laboratories and clean rooms.
- Manufacturing facilities.
- Residential ventilation.
Standards and Certifications
- AMCA 210-300
- AMCA 204
- CE certified
- UL 507
Also check out AMCA Certified Impulse Jet Fans – Round, Axial type, Unidirectional, DIDW Forward / Backward Curved Centrifugal Fans, Heavy Duty Industrial Exhaust Fans, Industrial Axial Fans and SISW Forward / Backward Curved Centrifugal Blower / Fans.