Barometric / Draft Dampers
For all kind of draft applications.
- Size: 6 inches to 26 inches
- Mount: Horizontal or Vertical
- Stainless steel 304 and 316.
- Compact design, galvanized steel construction.
- Easy to install, light weight.
- Customized design, long service life
- Tight and smooth-acting damper function
A barometric damper, also known as a draft regulator or draft damper, is a device used in heating systems to control the draft and airflow within the system. It is commonly found in boilers, furnaces, and other combustion appliances.
Top manufacturers of barometric dampers are RUSKIN and BOSS Products America.
- Woodstoves and Fireplaces
- Commercial and Industrial Heating Systems
- Exhaust Systems
- Energy Recovery Systems
Standards and Certifications
- ANSI Z21.1/CSA 1.1
- ANSI Z21.13/CSA 4.9
- UL 17, UL 1030
- IMC Standards
- EN 1443
- EN 13384
Also check out Steel, Aluminium Backdraft Dampers.