AMCA, UL Certified Jet Impulse Fans
For basement, warehouse, tunnels, packing space
- AMCA (Air Movement and Control Association) certified for air performance and sound levels
- CE, UL certified for high temperature operation upto 400 deg cel for 2 hours rating
- ANSI/AMCA Standard 250-22 complied
- Silent operation with high efficiency sound attenuators
- Available sizes from 315mm to 600mm diameter
- Available with dual speed, single speed motor to better efficiency and demand-controlled operation
- Unidirectional, non-reversible air flow
- Low maintenance, no rusting, no dust accumulation
- Allow better view-area for security equipment, CCTV due to non-hinderance
- High thrust force, for linear air flow movement, upto 3000N
- High electrical efficiency
- Faster installation, saving on labour, project cost
Jet fans, also known as impulse fans or induction fans, are mechanical ventilation devices that are commonly used in underground car parks, tunnels, and other enclosed spaces.
Jet fans work by inducing and directing air flow within an enclosed space, providing fresh air and removing harmful pollutants, such as carbon monoxide and other exhaust gases.
Top manufacturers of jet fans are Greenheck, Kruger Ventilation and Systemair.
- Car parks.
- Metro stations.
- Industrial facilities.
- Commercial buildings.
Standards and Certifications
- ASHRAE Standard 62.1
- EN 12101-3
- ISO 14644
- ANSI/AMCA Standard 203-90
Also check out AMCA Axial Fans with Metal/Plastic Blades, Cabinet Inline Fans, Ceiling Exhaust Fans, Circular Inline Duct Fans and Industrial and Domestic Heavy Duty Exhaust Fans.